Her most recent series that she has written is called "The Bride Quartet", so far there are 3 books in the series, 4th book is coming soon, yeah! (each book in the series is about a different woman, the women in the series have been friends since childhood and work in the wedding industry at "Vows").
The first book in the series is "Vision in White" and this book is about Mackensie, she is the wedding photographer at "Vows", the wedding business that the women started. Of course there is a love interest and a great story line, but you need to read the book for all the juicy details! As you can tell, I recommend "Vision in White", it is one of my GOOD choices!"
The second book in the series is called "Bed of Roses" and this book is about Emma. Emma is the florist at "Vows", and of course has a way with flowers! Again, there is a love interest (of course), but this one is a bit unexpected, so it keeps you reading!. I recommend this book from the series as well so it falls under the "GOOD" choice!
The third book in the series is "Savor the Moment", it is the last book in the series that I have read because the 4th book has not come out yet. This book is all about Laurel, she does a little bit of everything at Vows, and keeps the business running smoothly. Like the first two books in the series, she obviously hooks up with a love interest (wouldn't be a Nora book if not) and his identity is a bit of a surprise, but even though this is the 3rd book in the series, it is just as enjoyable as the first two and I recommend it as a GOOD choice!
Like I mentioned earlier, the fourth book in the series, "Happy Ever After" isn't out yet, but it will be out in November 2010, and I can't wait!
That's the thing about reading a series from one of your favorite authors, you get to know the characters, you can actually visualize where the books take place and you can't wait for the next book in the series to be released! That is when you know that you are hooked just like me! Happy Reading ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment