My blog is about you getting my honest opinion and possibly a short description about the many books that I have read over the years. I may throw in some misc. discussions as well! But for each book, I will let you know "the good, the bad & don't waste your money" Enjoy! (Don't forget to click on the google ads while your on my blog)!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
My next post will be coming soon!
Sorry its been a while, but I have sooooo many books that I have read (some I absolutely love and some are just "ok"). So I am trying to decide whether or not to write my next blog on another series or just an individual book (I would love input from you on what you would like to read about!), but regardless of which ever I pick, I will be writing it very very soon! Thanks for your patience ;) S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Howdy! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I will send this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you for sharing!
Also visit my web site :: Bankruptcy laws in florida