This blogging is all very new to me so please bear with me, but I thought that my very first entry should let you know a little bit about me.
Here is a little background before I begin my task of discussing the many, many books that I have read. (and offerring up my opinion and a little "summary" on each of these books as well).
Reading has been something that I have enjoyed (loved) for many years, but at Christmas this past year, my awesome Dad bought me a Kindle :D and that is one of the best presents that I have ever received! (especially since I am unable to physically get around very well, so for me to make trips to the bookstore is a challenge)!
I can't wait to share my opinions, likes and dislikes with you.
Happy Reading and I look forward to hearing from avid readers like me!
No comments:
Post a Comment