Hi there and wecome to my very first post on my new blog!
The first series of books that I am going to briefly write about are the 7 books that make up the "House of Night" series. The bulk of the series takes place at a school for vampyre's (yes, that is the way it is spelled in the books). What is even better is that the series sticks with the same characters from book to book.
Personally, that is why I like book series because you actually get to know the characters and want to follow them into the next book(s).
In my opinion this series is one of my "good" picks, and worth buying. (Especially if you are a "Twilight" fan). BUT, this series is for an age group that is a bit older than "Twilight" readers.
As an adult, I have enjoyed each book and can't wait for the next one in the series to be released! You will definitely want to read this series in the order it was written or you may have difficulty understanding who is who and what is what. The order to read them in is:
#1-Marked, #2-Betrayed, #3-Chosen, #4-Untamed, #5-Hunted, #6-Tempted, #7-Burned, #8-??? (I totally hope that it is coming soon)!
Thanks for stopping by, I will be discussing another one of my favorite series very soon! Shadow ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment